Electrified Monorail System
An Electrified Monorail System has individual motorized carriers that work in an loop. The loop track has an integrated busbar system. The carriers draw the energy directly from the track and do not require trailing cables. Each carrier has its own drive and control system. The carriers can travel independently to the different workstations. At the same time they can co-ordinate and work with the other carriers.
The EMS system is completely modular. The travel loops are designed to meet the production & layout requirement. The track switches and elevators offer lot of flexibility in terms of the layout and component movement.
Advantages of EMS System:
- Modular design with high flexibility
- On-board intelligence with programmable controls
- Rapid and precise point-to-point movement
- Clean, quiet & maintenance free operation
- High safety for the operators and components
- Variable speed control
- Assembly & Testing
- Body Shop
- Accumulation & Storage
- Material Transfer